Youth Fees & Benefits
North Ferriby Football Club aims to offer the highest quality football training and playing provision in the region, supporting players of all abilities from mini soccer into the senior game.
Our fees include a huge amount of benefits backed by a professional club, training and player facilities, qualified coaching staff, insurances, inclusive match benefits and more.
Youth & Mini Soccer Players - just £20 per month by Direct Debit**. Or a discounted single annual payment of £220 All payments start 1st June.
Parents with more than one child at the club can benefit from a discounted rate of just £17.50 per player per month by Direct Debit** or a discounted single annual payment of £190 per player. All payments start on 1 June.
For less than £5 per week, your child will receive all of the benefits listed below;
• Weekly FA Qualified team coaching
• Weekly FA Qualified goalkeeper coaching
• Provision and replacement of new North Ferriby Football Club
playing kit (matching the 1st team) every 2 years minimum.
• Season long training on floodlit 4G surfaces
• Out of season training on floodlit 4G surfaces (manager organised)
• Match, training balls & all equipment supplied.
• End of season game on main pitch (weather & availability permitting)
• 1st Team Match Day Mascot opportunities
• End of season trophies provided
• Free use of the Clubhouse for Team Presentations/Meetings
• Free entry into NFFC regional youth tournament (as and when possible)
• Club funded Level 1 coaching badge opportunities for players over 16
that show the desire, attitude and discipline – great for your child’s CV!
• Match Day Referees fees paid
• Match Day Pitch rentals paid
• League & Cup affiliation fees paid
• Player Liability Insurance provided
• Player Personal Accident Insurance provided
• Free Initial Injury Assessment with club physio and preferential injury
treatment rates (post assessment)
• Monitored DBS screening (previously CRB)
• Coaching, Referee and Safeguarding course/qualification fees paid
required to run your child’s team
• Child Welfare Officer
• Mental Wellness Champion
• Covid/Ground Safety Officer
• Monitored ‘Child Protection’ Policy
• Monitored ‘Code of good Practice’ Policy
• Entry into NFFC monthly ‘SUPERDRAW’* (win up to £500)
• Complimentary First Team Season Pass – Home League matches
• Discounted hire of the clubhouse Sports Bar for parties of any kind including free use of the 4G (subject to availability by prior agreement).
Our charges are comparable to other clubs in the region and are less in many cases. Our fees have not gone up for 4 years and as such provide excellent value for money.
North Ferriby Football Club is a ‘not for prot’ club run entirely by volunteers. All income derived is retained by the club for the benefit of the club.
* ‘SUPERDRAW’ prots help fund 4G maintenance and contribute to its future replacement. Monthly cash prizes of £50, £30 and £20 with special quarterly prizes of £250 and a Christmas jackpot of £500.
** Direct debit facilities are available to make payments more aordable and accessible for all. Our DD scheme is guaranteed by ‘GoCardless’.
Terms and conditions:
Parents selecting monthly payments must sign-up for a full year – leavers may be charged if they leave part way through the year. Players joining part-way through the year will be required to pay £35 and then start monthly subscriptions on the 1st of the month thereafter.
A link to sign your child up to the NFFC will be circulated by your youth coach manager.