- Weekly County FA Qualified team coaching on the 4G
- Weekly County FA Goalkeeper coaching on the 4G
- Provision and replacements of new North Ferriby Football Club playing kit - matching the 1st team (Your child can keep the kit after a complete season - the kit will be redesigned every 2-year minimum) – IF YOUR CHILD JOINS THE CLUB PART WAY THROUGH THE 2 YEAR CYCLE OF KITS YOU WILL BE CHARGED £35 ONE OFF FOR A REPLICA KIT.
- Season-long training on floodlit 4G surfaces
- NEW! Out of season training on floodlit 4G surfaces (manager organized)
- Match, training balls & all equipment supplied
- NEW! End of season game on the main pitch
- NEW! 1st team Match Day Mascot opportunities for all youth players
- End of season trophies provided
- NEW! Free use of the Clubhouse for Team Presentations/Meetings
- NEW! Free entry into the new NFFC regional youth tournament on the main pitch
- NEW! Club funded Level 1 coaching badge opportunities for players over 16 that show the desire, attitude, discipline - great for your child's CV
- Match Day Referees fees paid
- Match Day Pitch rentals paid
- League & Cup affiliation fees paid
- Player Liability Insurance provided
- Player Personal Accident Insurance provided
- Free Initial injury Assessment with club physio and preferential injury treatment rates (post-assessment)
- Monitored DBS screening (Previously CRB)
- Coaching, Referee and Safeguarding course/qualification fees paid requirement to run your child's team
- Child Welfare Officer
- Monitored 'Child Protection' Policy
- Monitored 'Code of Good Practice' Policy
- Club branded end of season trophies provided FOC by the club
- NEW: Entry into NFCC monthly 'SUPERDRAW'* (Win up to £500)
- First Team Season Pass - ALL home matches - Worth £30
- NEW: First Team Season Pass 1 x adult - ALL home matches - Worth £155
- NEW: Free admission (with passes) to Hull City Ladies/North Ferriby Ladies games - ALL matches held at Grange Lane - Worth £100
- NEW: Discounted hire of the clubhouse for parties of any kind (£35 including Bar Staff, Host and cleaning) the 4G can also be used by prior agreement.
* 'SUPERDRAW' profits help fund 4G maintenance and contribute to its future replacement. Monthly cash prizes of £50, £30 and £20 with special quarterly prizes of £250 and a Christmas Jackpot of £500. Should you consider this gambling, please note that your £5 contribution will be noted as a donation to the club and your name will not be added to the Superdraw.
** Please note: direct debit payments have been introduced to make paying for games more affordable and accessible for all. It will also reduce the amount of admin the tram managers will have to complete. The direct debit scheme is guaranteed by Go Cardless.
North Ferriby Football Club is a 'not for profit' club run entirely by volunteers. All income derived is retained by the club for the benefit of the club.